Beginning Guitar Class Lessons Course
It’s a fun, easy way to learn!
This enjoyable 8-week course includes:
- 8 class lessons, one hour long, covering ALL the basics like tuning and maintenance, scales and rhythms, music reading, and more!
- Professional instructor, Rod Swanigan, who has over 30 years of teaching experience!
- If you need a guitar, a 2-month rental of an acoustic guitar with carrying bag is available through Bringe Music and may be purchased at the end of the course!
- Classes are open to all beginners, ages 11 or older!
Costs and Details
If you have your own guitar, the price for the entire course is only $109!
If you do not have your own guitar and need to use one and need to use one supplied from Bringe Music, the complete course fee is just $149!
Payment in advance for the course is necessary to reserve your place in the course!
Classes are held every Thursday from 6-7 pm:
March 9, 2017
March 16, 2017
March 23, 2017
March 30, 2017
April 6, 2017
April 13, 2017
April 20, 2017
April 27, 2017
How To Register - We are currently accepting students for this upcoming course!
3 Ways to Register:
- Call The Bringe School Of Music at 727.822.7664! Be sure to have your credit card handy!
- Register on line — just click here and fill in the blanks!
- Come in to Bringe Music or The Bringe School of Music and register in person!
Class size is limited so register early!